Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thoughts on Bubbles...

Had to share a COOL product my friend Lara from Toronto found. Check out FLOGOS - Floating Logos for your next event: http://tinyurl.com/a475yl

Reminds me of a product I used for a pair of events last March. Doing an 1940's B&W Hollywood-type themed award party in which Bubbles were a theme and trend, I came across a product, which when used in an ordinary bubble machine, and under a black-light, the bubble glow blue or gold. Very cool effect. Very slippery effect (be careful.)


(Thanks to Coppersmith Photography for this image)

And for a final thought on bubbles, I can't get over a Target find from Halloween. Trend in home decor is a bubble machine cross-bred with a bubbler. i.e. it blows bubbles filled with smoke (so white bubbles) and when they POP! poofs of smoke. Very cool effect. Not on a large scale - but I could imagine how fun they would be big-scale! So any Special Effects creators out there...contact us, we need to talk about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment